PhD Student in Communication, University of California, San Diego. 2012 – present.
BA American Studies, King’s College London, UK, 2008-2011
EAP Program, University of California, Berkeley, 2009-2010
- Wayfaring: Mapping Pedagogical Encounters, Society of Disability Studies, Minneapolis and St Paul, June 2014
- Performing resistance outside of capitalism: Interrogating Soviet, postsoviet , and global ableismsleftist , Society of Disability Studies, Minneapolis and St Paul, June 2014 [Moderator]
- crip time: feminist reorientations, with Christina Aushana ‘After the Fact: Feminist Cultural Production and Temporal Dissonance’ UCSD Visual Arts Graduate Student Conference, March 2014 [Presenter]
- Revisiting Crip and Shit, Decolonizing Disability Theory I: Cripping Development, Czech Academy of Science, Prague, September 2013
- ‘The Interplay of Crip and Shit: Scatology’ moderated by Robert McRuer, Society of Disability Studies, Orlando, June 2012
- ‘Feminist Infrastructures and Technocultures’, panel discussion with Anne Balsamo and Chandra Mukerji led by Elizabeth Losh, Louise Hickman and Lilly Irani, Feminist Infrastructures and Technocultures, UCSD, April 2013
Fellowships, Grants, and Awards:
- 2012/2013 – UCSD Department of Communication Summer Research Grant.
- 2013/2014 – UCSD Department of Communication Summer Research Grant.